Skip to main content
- Arrival & Dismissal
Arrival & Dismissal
- Kindergarten students line up at the front of the school and are supervised by parents until 7:55 AM.
- Students are welcomed on campus after the gate opens at 7:30 AM (8:30 AM on Thursdays).
- 1st - 5th grade students enter campus through the gate on Virginia Ave.
- Upon arrival they must head to their line up area and stand in line.
- If students will be going home in a car, they will be waiting inside the gate on Virginia Ave. until their car arrives.
- If students are not being picked up in a car, they will be walked to the front of the school by their teacher and must be picked up by an adult.
- Afterschool, students must be picked up on time! Students who are not been picked up on time will be waiting on the benches in the front of the school until they are picked up.